- Book Author: ‘Kefir, Nature’s Little Miracle’ (available on Amazon)
- Book Contributor – write chapters for multi-author bookson biological and integrated health approaches
- Naturopath and nutritional blog writer – www.taymount.com
- Article contributor
- Founder of the 50 Foods Grid
- Course author and developer for laboratory process for Fecal Microbiota Transplant (FMT)
- Course author, trainer and developer for Clinic Processes in FMT
Enid Taylor is a naturopath, co-founder and Director of The Taymount Clinic in Hertfordshire, the world’s first and largest specialist FMT clinic. In research and development phase since 2003 and opened in 2012, Taymount leads the field in the groundbreaking area of Fecal Microbiota Transplant Therapy, making a difference to patients from across the globe who have gut flora dysbiosis.
Enid has been responsible for developing the clinic’s focus towards colon health due to a keen interest in digestion and nutrition, based on her 32 years experience in food, diets and psychology.
Working alongside her husband, Glenn, she writes all staff training materials for FMT and colon hydrotherapy, patient information booklets, and works with CPD Accreditation to develop ongoing training and skills development. She has developed all the operation manuals and clinic documentation for the growth of Taymount Clinic internationally. She developed and delivered the training courses for Health Professionals wishing to qualify as Colon Lavage Therapists in the Taymount Training School.
Enid designed and wrote the “Juice Therapist” training course (www.juicemaster.com) and exams for Jason Vale, the Juice Master.
Enid is the author of the book “Kefir – Nature’s Little Miracle” which is available from Amazon as an eBook.
Enid has contributed to nutritional features in OK! magazine and Readers Digest and has been featured in BBC Focus magazine. The Clinic has recently been part of a series with Jimmy Doherty (Food Unwrapped) and another with Dr Pixie McKenna (The Health Detectives)