Father’s Day Activities
Are you pondering what exciting activities are available for you to do on Father’s Day? Here’s our top ten suggestions on how you can spend this Father’s Day weekend.
1) Spend your day outdoors enjoying the sunshine with a scenic hike or bike ride. This is a perfect activity for the whole family to be involved in and is ideal for children of all ages.
2) Take part in a sports class such as a golf or go-karting Lesson. Or why not attend a match for a more relaxing Fathers Day activity?
3) There are plenty of interesting museums and galleries available to visit, with something appealing to all Father’s interests. Look out for any local exhibitions that are suited to you and your family.
4) A great activity ideal for a group of adults is a wine or spirits tasting experience, helping him to find his favourite drink to relax with on Father’s Day.
5) Cook your dad his favourite meal or enjoy a summer BBQ in the garden. This will give him plenty of time to enjoy watching the World Cup matches!
6) Hold a games evening filled with the family’s favourite board or sporting games. A perfect activity to bring the whole family together.
7) Watch all your Father’s favourite films with a movie marathon night. Perhaps take him to watch a film at the cinema or look around for an open-air cinema.
8) There is a huge range of day-out experiences available for your dad to enjoy. This includes; driving experiences, landmark attractions, and historic tours.
9) Check if there is any local live entertainment performing this weekend. For example, concerts or theatre shows. This is a great idea for any dad’s who love their music.
10) Take him out for a relaxing meal to enjoy his favourite food without having to cook.