Come and join us in the Snug!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team
We’re a fun, friendly and energetic boutique marketing, PR and digital marketing agency, based in Bedfordshire, just 30 minutes north of London with good transport connections.
We specialise in family, health and lifestyle brands with a fast growing b2b division, and we are on the hunt for a new Account or Senior Account Executive.
The Media Snug is a small consultancy with a hard-working and dedicated team who exist to ensure we help our client’s brands grow.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate with a desire to get involved.
Ideally you would have some experience in PR, and for the right person, this could be a part-time or full-time role.
The job is a varied one, working across a number of clients supporting our PR, marketing and social media functions. Showing initiative is a real must!
Key roles would include but are not limited to:
· Liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email to build strong relationships.
· Monitoring the media and responsive PR platforms for opportunities and new contacts
· Collating coverage and preparing client reports
· Researching, writing and sending press releases to developed media lists
· Writing blogs for clients and the Media Snug
· Social media and digital marketing involvement across all key channels
· Brainstorming ideas and helping develop the growing business
· Supporting the management team
The successful applicant will have:
· The ability to show initiative and come up with ideas
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and be organised and able to multi-task
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Key basic computer programmes skills and the attitude to learn more specialised programmes such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Wordpress and Squarespace etc
· Knowledge and interest in social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
· Have a can-do attitude, be enthusiastic and keen to learn
· An ability to cope and thrive under pressure
· Prior examples of strategic thinking and analytical skills
· Creativity and imagination
Experience in PR is ideal with proven track record of editorial relationships.
If this sounds like the job for you, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter as to why you think you would fit the bill!
Salary level dependent on the successful applicant.